Become a part of our team in Austria.
Join our team!
Senior Consultant (m/f/d)*Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Do you want to work in small teams and closely with our customers? And of course you already have in-depth experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? Then join us and support our team in Austria as Senior Consultant (m/f/d) with immediate effect.
When you fit in
- You are a true team player. One for all, all for one - that is not only your motto, but also ours.
- You have business knowledge as well as sound professional experience in consulting and implementation of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Thanks to your analytical skills, you understand the requirements of our customers as well as their business processes, while always thinking in a solution-oriented manner.
- Ideally, you already have experience in project management and can imagine leading a small team to work together for project success.
- You have no problem working on-site at the customer's location for a few days as part of workshop appointments or consulting projects.
*To be honest, we couldn't care less about your gender. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable with us and that you burn for your job.
What you do
- Together with your team, you will advise and support our customers on all aspects of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central - whether it's a new implementation or an upgrade. You analyze the requirements and business processes of our customers and develop solution proposals.
- As a project manager, you are the first point of contact for your customers. You receive all issues and delegate any requirements to your team. In your project, you have budget and management responsibility. In addition, you continuously control the progress of the project.
- You will conduct various internal and external training courses in your respective area of expertise. You prepare these on your own responsibility and work intensively on the respective topic.
- As a consultant with vision, you also like to break new ground and are open to new approaches to solutions. We are happy to offer you the necessary freedom.
What you get
With us, you decide together with your team when and where you work. This enables you to react flexibly to changing circumstances in your private life.
- Learning from each other
There are opportunities for personal and professional development in internal and external training courses and at trade fairs. We also give you access to an online learning portal where you can acquire specialist knowledge independently.
- Many goodies and drinks
In addition to the meal allowance as a subsidy for your lunch, various snacks, fruit and hot and cold drinks are available for you in the office every day.
- Team events
From relaxed bowling nights to the annual summer party for the whole family, we celebrate success and fellowship.
- Job ticket
Whether for the way to work or after work into the city - we pay you a job ticket for Vienna, which you can also use after work.
- SOCITAS shop
Through our store, we provide all employees with merchandise such as clothing, bags and office supplies free of charge.
- Modern hardware
At SOCITAS you get hardware adapted to your needs, with which you can also work mobile without any problems.
For this position, a salary in line with the market is offered, depending on the qualification profile. For legal reasons, we point out that the collective agreement minimum salary for this position is EUR 3,910, - gross/month. With appropriate qualifications and experience, a significant overpayment is provided!
Further information on the current collective agreement can be found on the website of the Chamber of Commerce: https://www.wko.at/service/kollektivvertrag/kollektivvertrag-abschluss-informationstechnologie-2023.html
SOCITAS GmbH is the Austrian subsidiary of SOCITAS GmbH & Co. KG. Since 2017, we have been supporting small and medium-sized companies in Austria and Switzerland with the implementation, migration or programming of the system from Vienna. In addition, our service portfolio consists of our support, continuous optimization and customization as well as personal consulting and support in the areas of time recording and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
SOCITAS steht für Ehrlichkeit und Kompetenz: Ehrlichkeit im Umgang mit Mitarbeitern, Kunden, Geschäftspartnern und Lieferanten. Kompetent im Umgang mit Menschen, in der Anwendung unseres Hauptproduktes Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central und in der Erbringung der Dienstleistungen bei Implementierung, Programmierung, Weiterentwicklung, Schulung und Support.
That sounds interesting to you? Dann starten Sie jetzt in eine erfolgreiche Zukunft und bewerben Sie sich direkt hier über das Formular oder per Mail.
Feel free to dispense with the classic cover letter. We can also work with a meaningful resume and your references.