Do an apprenticeship
Office Management Assistant (m/f/d)*
Would you like to become an all-rounder in the office and gain insight into all administrative and organizational processes along the way? You are not afraid of customer contact and a close exchange with colleagues? Then start now for a successful future and begin your training with us as an office management assistant (m/f/d).
When you fit in
- You are a true team player. One for all, all for one - that is not only your motto, but also ours.
- At the start of your training, you will have completed your schooling with a secondary school leaving certificate or equivalent. Ideally, you will also have already gained some experience in the commercial sector, for example during an internship.
- You are interested in the processes and interrelationships in administration and accounting. A good understanding of numbers as well as good written and oral expression skills characterize you.
- Your German and also your English can be seen and heard.
*To be honest, we couldn't care less about your gender. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable with us and that you burn for your job.
What you do
- You are part of the team from the very beginning, get to know our internal processes and take over your own tasks after a short time.
- You support the colleagues in the head office and are one of the first contacts internally and externally. You answer the phone, keep track of incoming mails and inquiries and forward them to the responsible colleagues depending on their relevance. You also take on individual tasks, such as booking hotels.
- In addition, you will get to know the processes of financial accounting. Here you will support, for example, in booking purchase invoices or in communicating with suppliers.
What you learn at school
- Management of office and business processes
- Commercial management and control
- Operational communication and correspondence
- Dealing with EDP programs such as Word, Excel and PowerPoint
What you get
- Communication on an equal footing
Right from the start, every apprentice has a dedicated contact person who can help with all issues relating to training. In addition, we also promote regular and cross-grade exchange at trainee level.
- Learning from each other
Internal and external training courses provide the opportunity for personal and professional development. We also cover the costs of preparatory courses for the intermediate and final examinations.
- Many goodies and drinks
Fresh fruit, various snacks and lunch are available every day. There is also a wide selection of hot and cold drinks.
- Team events
From relaxed bowling nights to the annual summer party for the whole family, we celebrate success and fellowship.
- SOCITAS shop
Through our store, we provide all employees with merchandise such as clothing, bags and office supplies free of charge.
- Modern hardware
At SOCITAS you get hardware adapted to your needs, with which you can also work mobile without any problems.
- Sodexo Benefits Pass
Fill up your tank, shop or go shopping: With the Benefits Pass prepaid card, you receive a monthly tax-free credit balance at your free disposal at selected acceptance partners.
SOCITAS GmbH & Co. KG is a young, dynamic company and Microsoft partner for the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Since 2007, we have been supporting small and medium-sized companies in the entire DACH region with the implementation, migration or programming of the system. In addition, our service portfolio consists of our support, continuous optimization and customization as well as personal consulting and support in the areas of time tracking and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
That sounds interesting? Then start now into a successful future and apply directly here or by mail. We look forward to hearing from you!
You are still unsure whether this is really your dream job? You can also start with an internship or a "get-to-know-you" day. And Sina will be happy to answer all your questions in advance.