Come join our team!
Junior Developer (m/f/d)*Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Would you like to work in small teams and closely with our customers? And maybe you already have some experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? Then join us and support our team in Germany with immediate effect as a support employee (m/f/d).
When you fit in
- You are a true team player. One for all, all for one - that is not only your motto, but also ours.
- Thanks to a completed education with a focus on computer science, you have initial programming knowledge, ideally already in the Microsoft environment.
- You understand the requirements of our customers and work reliably and result-oriented.
- You have no problems whatsoever with working on-site at the customer for a few days as part of migration or consulting projects.
- Your German and also your English can be seen and heard.
*To be honest, we couldn't care less about your gender. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable with us and that you burn for your job.
What you do
- Together with your team, you will develop and program new products and find solutions for our customers' requirements.
- In close coordination with your team, you extend the standard functions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with new functions as required. You test the adaptations together with the consultants from your team before they are made available to the customer.
- They analyze existing solutions and troubleshoot any issues to provide the best possible software solution to the customer.
- With the support of a young team, you will supervise your own projects. You also have the option to work on international projects.
- You are interested in technical topics and open to new approaches to solutions. You like to tackle new challenges and work out solutions independently. We are happy to offer you the necessary freedom to do so.
What you get
- Remote work
With us, you decide together with your team when and where you work. This enables you to react flexibly to changing circumstances in your private life.
- Learning from each other
There are opportunities for personal and professional development in internal and external training courses.
- Many goodies and drinks
Fresh fruit, various snacks and lunch are available every day. There is also a wide selection of hot and cold drinks.
- Team events
From relaxed bowling nights to the annual summer party for the whole family, we celebrate success and fellowship.
- SOCITAS shop
Through our store, we provide all employees with merchandise such as clothing, bags and office supplies free of charge.
- Modern hardware
At SOCITAS you get hardware adapted to your needs, with which you can also work mobile without any problems.
- Company pension plan
Together we provide for your future with the company pension plan of Alte Leipziger.
- Pluxee Benefits Pass
Fill up your tank, shop or go shopping: With the Benefits Pass prepaid card, you receive a monthly tax-free credit balance at your free disposal at selected acceptance partners.
Choose the bike of your dreams at your dealer or online. We lease it, you ride it - whenever you want and no matter whether to work or to the swimming lake.
SOCITAS GmbH & Co. KG is a young, dynamic company and Microsoft partner for the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Since 2007, we have been supporting small and medium-sized companies in the entire DACH region with the implementation, migration or programming of the system. In addition, our service portfolio consists of our support, continuous optimization and customization as well as personal consulting and support in the areas of time tracking and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
That sounds interesting? Dann starte jetzt in deine erfolgreiche Zukunft und bewirb dich direkt über das Formular oder per Mail.
Feel free to dispense with the classic cover letter. We can also work with a meaningful resume and your references.