Become part of our team.
Join our team!
Senior Developer (m/f/d)*Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
When you fit in
- You are a true team player. One for all, all for one - that is not only your motto, but also ours.
- You are an expert in development within Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central and have in-depth programming skills. You have a strong command of the programming languages C/Al and AL. Knowledge and experience in C, Pascal, C# or C++ is an advantage.
- Thanks to your professional experience, you have a strong understanding of cross-departmental processes and are able to map complex business processes of our customers within the ERP system. Ideally, you also have business management know-how.
- You have no problems whatsoever with working on-site at the customer for a few days as part of migration or consulting projects.
- Your German and also your English can be seen and heard.
*To be honest, we couldn't care less about your gender. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable with us and that you burn for your job.
What you do
- In close cooperation with the consultants, you analyze the requirements of our customers and develop the concept to provide them with the best possible software solution. To do this, you evaluate the current solution and incorporate the result into the analysis and concept.
- If required, you will program independent modules and functional areas to map all of our customers' business processes in detail within Business Central.
- You know the data model of Business Central very well and are able to perform data migrations, version upgrades or performance optimizations independently.
- With the support of a young team, you will supervise your own projects. You also have the option to work on international projects.
- You are interested in technical topics and open to new approaches to solutions. You like to tackle new challenges and work out solutions independently. We are happy to offer you the necessary freedom to do so.
What you get
- Remote work
With us, you decide together with your team when and where you work. This enables you to react flexibly to changing circumstances in your private life.
- Learning from each other
There are opportunities for personal and professional development in internal and external training courses.
- Many goodies and drinks
Fresh fruit, various snacks and lunch are available every day. There is also a wide selection of hot and cold drinks.
- Team events
From relaxed bowling nights to the annual summer party for the whole family, we celebrate success and fellowship.
- SOCITAS shop
Through our store, we provide all employees with merchandise such as clothing, bags and office supplies free of charge.
- Modern hardware
At SOCITAS you get hardware adapted to your needs, with which you can also work mobile without any problems.
- Company pension plan
Together we provide for your future with the company pension plan of Alte Leipziger.
- Sodexo Benefits Pass
Fill up your tank, shop or go shopping: With the Benefits Pass prepaid card, you receive a monthly tax-free credit balance at your free disposal at selected acceptance partners.
Choose the bike of your dreams at your dealer or online. We lease it, you ride it - whenever you want and no matter whether to work or to the swimming lake.
SOCITAS GmbH & Co. KG is a young, dynamic company and Microsoft partner for the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Since 2007, we have been supporting small and medium-sized companies in the entire DACH region with the implementation, migration or programming of the system. In addition, our service portfolio consists of our support, continuous optimization and customization as well as personal consulting and support in the areas of time tracking and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
That sounds interesting to you? Then start now into a successful future and apply directly via the form or by mail.
Feel free to dispense with the classic cover letter. We can also work with a meaningful resume and your references.