Become part of our team.
Do an apprenticeship
IT Specialist Application Development (m/f/d)
You want to develop and program software solutions? Do you also enjoy working closely with customers and a strong team? Then start now into a successful future and begin your training with us as an IT specialist in application development (m/f/d).
When you fit in
- You are a true team player. One for all, all for one - that is not only your motto, but also ours.
- You have a pronounced interest in technology. Thanks to your analytical skills and logical thinking, it is easy for you to understand technical contexts and requirements.
- Your German and also your English can be seen and heard.
*To be honest, we couldn't care less about your gender. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable with us and that you burn for your job.
What you do
- After a short introductory phase to the basics, you will soon take on small tasks in internal and external projects. In this way, you will be integrated into the operational process as quickly as possible. Your tasks will range from active participation in customer projects to support.
- Based on Dynamics 365 Business Central (formerly NAV) you will program software solutions for our customers. For this you will learn the programming languages C/AL and AL.
- You analyze the requirements of our customers in close cooperation with your team, develop solutions and support the implementation. You test existing systems in order to eliminate possible errors on your own responsibility.
- With increasing experience, you will take on more and more responsibility within the projects and independently advise our customers on software implementation and updates.
What you learn at school
- Planning, development and deployment of application systems
- Work organization and customer service
- Solving complex contexts and requirements
What you get
- Communication on an equal footing
Right from the start, every apprentice has a dedicated contact person who can help with all issues relating to training. In addition, we also promote regular and cross-grade exchange at trainee level.
- Learning from each other
Internal and external training courses provide the opportunity for personal and professional development. We also cover the costs of preparatory courses for the final examinations, Parts 1 and 2.
- Many goodies and drinks
Fresh fruit, various snacks and lunch are available every day. There is also a wide selection of hot and cold drinks.
- Team events
From relaxed bowling nights to the annual summer party for the whole family, we celebrate success and fellowship.
- SOCITAS shop
Through our store, we provide all employees with merchandise such as clothing, bags and office supplies free of charge.
- Modern hardware
At SOCITAS you get hardware adapted to your needs, with which you can also work mobile without any problems.
- Sodexo Benefits Pass
Fill up your tank, shop or go shopping: With the Benefits Pass prepaid card, you receive a monthly tax-free credit balance at your free disposal at selected acceptance partners.
SOCITAS GmbH & Co. KG is a young, dynamic company and Microsoft partner for the ERP system Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central. Since 2007, we have been supporting small and medium-sized companies in the entire DACH region with the implementation, migration or programming of the system. In addition, our service portfolio consists of our support, continuous optimization and customization as well as personal consulting and support in the areas of time tracking and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
Das klingt interessant für dich? Dann starte jetzt in eine erfolgreiche Zukunft und bewirb dich direkt hier oder per Mail. Wir freuen uns auf dich!
Du bist dir noch unsicher, ob es sich hierbei wirklich um deinen Traumjob handelt? Du kannst auch mit einem Praktikum oder Kennenlerntag starten. Und sämtliche Fragen vorab wird dir Sina gerne beantworten.