Become a part of our team in Austria.
Join our team!
Junior Developer (m/f/d)*Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central
Would you like to work in small teams and closely with our customers? And maybe you already have some experience with Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central? Then join us and support our team in Austria as Junior Developer (m/f/d).
When you fit in
- You are a true team player. One for all, all for one - that is not only your motto, but also ours.
- Thanks to a completed education with focus on computer science (preferably at a HU or TU) you have first programming skills, ideally already in the Microsoft environment.
- You understand the requirements of our customers and work reliably and result-oriented.
- You have no problems whatsoever with working on-site at the customer for a few days as part of migration or consulting projects.
*To be honest, we couldn't care less about your gender. The most important thing is that you feel comfortable with us and that you burn for your job.
What you do
- Together with your team, you will develop and program new products and find solutions for our customers' requirements.
- In close coordination with your team, you extend the standard functions of Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central with new functions as required. You test the adaptations together with the consultants from your team before they are made available to the customer.
- They analyze existing solutions and troubleshoot any issues to provide the best possible software solution to the customer.
- With the support of a young team, you will supervise your own projects. You also have the option to work on international projects.
- You are interested in technical topics and open to new approaches to solutions. You like to tackle new challenges and work out solutions independently. We are happy to offer you the necessary freedom to do so.
What you get
With us, you decide together with your team when and where you work. This enables you to react flexibly to changing circumstances in your private life.
- Learning from each other
There are opportunities for personal and professional development in internal and external training courses and at trade fairs. We also give you access to an online learning portal where you can acquire specialist knowledge independently.
- Many goodies and drinks
In addition to the meal allowance as a subsidy for your lunch, various snacks, fruit and hot and cold drinks are available for you in the office every day.
- Team events
From relaxed bowling nights to the annual summer party for the whole family, we celebrate success and fellowship.
- Job ticket
Whether for the way to work or after work into the city - we pay you a job ticket for Vienna, which you can also use after work.
- SOCITAS shop
Through our store, we provide all employees with merchandise such as clothing, bags and office supplies free of charge.
- Modern hardware
At SOCITAS you get hardware adapted to your needs, with which you can also work mobile without any problems.
For this position, a salary in line with the market is offered, depending on the qualification profile. For legal reasons, we point out that the collective agreement minimum salary for this position is EUR 2,854, - gross/month. With appropriate qualifications and experience, a significant overpayment is provided!
Further information on the current collective agreement can be found on the website of the Chamber of Commerce: https://www.wko.at/service/kollektivvertrag/kollektivvertrag-abschluss-informationstechnologie-2023.html
SOCITAS GmbH is the Austrian subsidiary of SOCITAS GmbH & Co. KG. Since 2017, we have been supporting small and medium-sized companies in Austria and Switzerland with the implementation, migration or programming of the system from Vienna. In addition, our service portfolio consists of our support, continuous optimization and customization as well as personal consulting and support in the areas of time recording and Microsoft Dynamics 365 Business Central.
SOCITAS steht für Ehrlichkeit und Kompetenz: Ehrlichkeit im Umgang mit Mitarbeitern, Kunden, Geschäftspartnern und Lieferanten. Kompetent im Umgang mit Menschen, in der Anwendung unseres Hauptproduktes Microsoft Dynamics NAV/Business Central und in der Erbringung der Dienstleistungen bei Implementierung, Programmierung, Weiterentwicklung, Schulung und Support.
That sounds interesting to you? Dann starten Sie jetzt in eine erfolgreiche Zukunft und bewerben Sie sich direkt hier über das Formular oder per Mail.
Feel free to dispense with the classic cover letter. We can also work with a meaningful resume and your references.